Dear interested, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Convertex Srl, as “Data Controller”, pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
1. DATA CATEGORIES: Convertex Srl will process personal data such as:
Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some potential data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
Data provided voluntarily by the interested party. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of our site does not involve a request for consent and the possible compilation of a specifically prepared form entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to requests made and / or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending by you of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of our site set up for particular services on request (form).
The user must explicitly consent to the data reported in these forms in order to send the request.
Cookies. Our site does not use third-party profiling cookies which may collect user browsing data, the provision of which is optional and takes place through the expression of a free and informed consent. Cookies operate in order to analyze the effectiveness of the site and make it easier and more intuitive over time. The data collected through cookies are used to make the browsing experience more enjoyable and more efficient in the future, trying to evaluate the behavior of users and to modify the content offer proposal according to their behavior.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data that Convertex Srl will be in possession of are collected directly by the interested party.
3. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT: The data controller is Convertex Srl Via Volturno 2 / C, 00185 Rome, CF 0394890941 and VAT number 02017750429, who can be contacted by phone at 840.690309 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto: email@example.com).
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of data has your consent as its legal basis and is implemented for the following purposes: to carry out all the obligations deriving from the supply and / or performance of services required by law as well as for statistical purposes.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies functional to our company, private companies, appointed as Managers by the Data Controller or by law or to fulfill your specific requests. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The data processors and persons in charge of the processing are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated periodically.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
7. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art. 5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request from the owner access to your data, the correction or regulation of the same, the regulation of the treatment or the possibility of opposing the treatment, to request data portability, to revoke the consent to the treatment by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
9. OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF DATA PROVISION: We inform you that any partial or total refusal to process your personal data may prejudice the partial or total execution of our services.
10. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality which inspires the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.